Colliers International Thailand will be honoured at the Asia Pacific Property Awards in the Marriot Marquis Queen’s Park, Bangkok on the 14th -15th May 2019.
Colliers International Thailand has won awards in the following categories: Lettings Agency (Thailand), Property Consultancy (Thailand) and Real Estate Agency Single Office (Thailand).
We are delighted that our continued hard work and progress has been recognised by the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised awards programme throughout the region. We will continue investing in our staff to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
About the awards
• The Asia Pacific Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the region.
• The Asia Pacific Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
• The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
Grohe and American Standard have been announced as the 2019-22 Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards.
• The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
The IPAX Asia Pacific Global exhibition and networking event will be taking place on the 14th -15th May at the Marriot Marquis Queen’s Park, Bangkok alongside the Asia Pacific Property Awards, offering an exclusive networking arena for industry professionals.
• The Awards are in their 26th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
• The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in a glittering awards ceremony, held at the Savoy Hotel London in December.