Logo usage in print
- The Property Awards logo that we provide you with must not be altered in any way.
- You must not separate the crest and wording from the approved composite winners’ logo.
- The logo must not be used at a size smaller than 15mm in width.
- Where possible it should be placed in the bottom quarter of the advert and should stand on its own, with no text wrapping around it.
- If there is a colour background behind the logo, a white keyline minimum 0.75mm thick must be placed around the ribbon.
- The logo must be used discreetly, once per page.
- On posters, billboards or similar large format displays, the logo must not occupy more than 10% of the total area.
- You must not create logos copying or emulating the official logo.
- If the conditions above cannot be followed, then adverts must be sent to us for approval.
Using the generic ‘award winner’ logoThis logo must only be used before the official announcement event on the 10th May 2013, winners will be provided with an official logo after this date.
Reference to the awardsThe official name is The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013-2014
- Any reference to your award(s) should focus solely on your company’s success.
- Under no circumstances should you make any reference or negative comments about fellow award winners or competitors. Any firm contravening this condition will be prohibited from entering the awards in future.
If you are in any doubt about these
requirements please seek advice from us.
Any application of the logo with the International Property Awards Ribbon which has been used in a way that is not in accordance with the regulations herein will constitute a breach of the terms and conditions set out in this document.Unauthorised use of this logo will result in a lifetime ban from entering subsequent awards and may result in disqualification of awards and legal proceedings. These regulations are necessary to prevent abuse of the logo.
This is a living document, meaning changes may be made to the terms listed in this document in the future. These changes will apply for the usage of any logos that are downloaded after the change to this document was made. This document was last updated March 2013.