JAGUAR LAND ROVER SV DYNAMIC DRIVE EXPERIENCE
Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicles, in partnership with the International Property Awards, are holding a strictly limited event at their private proving ground in Warwickshire, which includes a unique driving experience in the Jaguar XE SV Project 8.
Date: Wednesday October 23rd 2019
Venue: Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations, Fen End
To register, simply complete the form.
XE SV Project 8 is the most powerful road legal Jaguar in history and has been skilfully hand assembled by Jaguar’s expert technicians.
In the company of one of Jaguar’s professional instructors, you’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to experience the dynamic performance of Project 8 and to put its 600ps, 5.0 litre Supercharged V8 powertrain through its paces on the test track.
The event will consist of a short briefing followed by a 1-to-1 driving experience in four vehicles: Project 8, F-TYPE SVR, F-PACE SVR and Range Rover Sport SVR.
- There are two sessions to choose from – morning or afternoon. You will need to select your preferred session.
- Lunch is included. If you choose the morning session, it will be before lunch. If you choose the afternoon session, it will be after lunch.
- There is a journey of approximately 7 mins by car between the lunch venue and the driving venue.
- You will be responsible for your own transport to the venues, addresses below.
- You must hold a photo card driving license. A licence check will be required in advance of arrival.
- Places are strictly limited. Register your interest and we will contact you with further information if you are successful.